Grievance Redressal Committee of AIHM
1. To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promotion of cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
2. To provide responsive, accountable and easily accessible machinery for settlement of grievances and to take measures in the college undertakings to ensure expeditious settlement of grievances of Students in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
3. It is to deal with the complex situations in a tactful manner to lessen the condition felt to be oppressive or dissatisfied.
4. Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
5. Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
6. Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration.
7. Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
8. To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled.
9. To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
10. To ensure effective solution to the student's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
Functions of Grievance Redressal Committee
1. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.
2. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the class in-charge.
3. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the email@example.com or officer in-charge of Students' Grievance Cell.
4. The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students. The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
5. The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
6. The cell formally will review all cases and will prepare statistical reports about the number of cases received. The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Exemptions Students Grievance Committee shall not entertain following issues :
1. Decisions of the Academic Council / Board of studies and other academic / administrative committees constituted by the college.
2. Decisions with regard to award of scholarships / fee concessions / awards / medals.
3. Decisions made by college under the Discipline Rules and Misconduct.
4. Decisions of the college in admissions of my courses.
5. Decisions of the competent authority on assessment and examination result.